Rockit bircher museli
Start your day with Rockit apple bircher muesli for a delicious and nutritious breakfast that will fill you up with goodness.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp. LSA (linseed, sunflower seed and almond mix) or use chopped almonds, whole linseed and/or sunflower seeds as desired.
- 3 tbsp. dried fruit of your choice (we used raisins and goji berries)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 2 heaped tbsp. Greek yoghurt
- 1 grated Rockit apple
- 1 tsp. honey (if desired)
- 2 tbsp. nuts (we used pistachios)
- Mix all ingredients (except honey)
- For an added, optional sweet hit, drizzle honey around edges of jar/container (or mix through muesli mix)
- Add half of muesli mix to jar
- Garnish with Greek yoghurt, sliced pistachios and/or finely sliced Rockit apple
- Repeat with other jar/container
- Leave jars in fridge overnight, ready to grab and go in the morning!